UPDATE 4/27: For users with some non-English keyboards, when typing into the address bar of the Edge browser, you will not be able to enter the following letters: w, y, a. The workaround is to type the letters using uppercase.
- Speech Packs are unable to be downloaded. However, Language Packs for keyboards should download without any issues. We have identified the issue and working to get a fix out as soon as possible.
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only even with language packs installed.
- When you navigate to your camera roll directly from the Camera app, it may crash. To view the photos taken with the Camera app, go directly to the Photos app instead to avoid the crash.
You may encounter “Can’t Play – Another app is controlling your sound right now. 0xc00d4e85” errors when attempting to play Groove Music Pass (DRM) content in Groove Music.
- UPDATED: If you have previously played DRM-protected content from services like Groove Music, Movies & TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video or Hulu, after updating to this build you might no longer be able to playback content from those services – you will instead receive error DRM_E_INVALID_SECURESTORE_PASSWORD(0x8004C029) or DRM_E_DOMAIN_STORE_GET_DATA(0x8004C503). We are working to have this fixed in the near future.
- You may encounter “Can't Play - Another app is controlling your sound right now. 0xc00d4e85” errors when attempting to play Groove Music Pass (DRM) content in Groove Music.
- You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we’re still getting support for the new emoji added throughout the systems, this will be resolved in a future build.
- There is a bug we’re investigating that prevents some apps such as Tweetium from launching.
- Your phone will lock up and reboot when it receives a notification from an app that has “Keep notifications private on the lock screen” turned on under Settings > System > Notifications & actions. This is particularly painful if you have this turned on for the Messaging app and could result in the loss of text messages. If you have this turned on for specific apps – it is recommended you turn it off until we fix this issue.
- The Settings app may crash when you are re-arranging Quick Actions under Settings > System > Notification & actions. If it does, it could result in one of the Quick Action spots disappearing. If you see this happen, please refrain from changing your Quick Action settings on this build. If you have been impacted by this issue, only a hard reset will revert your Quick Action settings back to default.