Known issues for PC
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only, even with language packs installed.
- Feedback Hub takes about 20-30 minutes after updating to this build to download and populate itself if launched from Start. If you launch Feedback Hub from All apps – it will force the app to hydrate.
- Symantec products such as Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security are causing PCs to bluescreen (bug check).
- The QQ app from Tencent crashes. We’re working on a fix for the issue.
- If you are using a non-English keyboard, you can’t accept Bash prompts.
- We are investigating an issue where if you’re running Insider Preview builds in certain languages, the All apps list on Start appears empty. A workaround for this is to use search to launch apps.
- We have reduced the number of instances where boxes are seen when entering emoji. You may still see them in some text fields – we’re working on it!