Maps App: Version - 4.1602.760.0
Applicable Rings: Release Preview – Store update.
- For those of you living in countries or regions where we offer nearby search results, we’ve made improvements to our algorithms to give you closer and better search results.
- Bug fixes to improve reliability and performance
Camera App: Version – Desktop (2016.325.10.0); Mobile (2016.325.11.0)
Applicable Rings: Fast and Slow – Store update.
- Pause and resume video while you record video to help you stitch together separate moments without the work of editing your videos.
- Rich HDR (available on the Lumia 950 and 950 XL).
- If you have a Lumia 950 or 950XL, we've made one more small tweak to the Camera app: in the past, you had a choice between “Rich capture off,” and “Rich capture auto,” which automatically detected challenging lighting conditions and turned on HDR features so you can shoot now and fine-tune later to always get the best lighting in every shot.
- With this update, we’ve changed the name from “Rich capture” to “Rich HDR” to help new users coming from other platforms understand the feature better. And we've added a "Rich HDR on" option, to keep this feature on and help you guarantee the best quality shots in the most challenging lighting conditions.
Windows Insiders receive app preview updates based on the preview ring selected on a device. App updates are delivered as part of OS Builds through Windows Update or through Store updates. Store updates will be downloaded the next time the Store checks for updates or can manually be downloaded by going to the Store (Downloads and Updates->Check for updates).