Today we are releasing new Cumulative Updates for PC and Mobile for Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. For PC, this will be Build 10586.240. And for Mobile, this will be Build 10586.242. This Cumulative Update brings the following improvements for PC and Mobile:
- Improvements to general application compatibility.
- Improvements in the upgrade experience, including fixing an issue where some devices would lose data connections or touch input after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Improved the reliability of reminders.
- Improved UI for tracking data usage under Settings > Network and wireless > Data usage.
- Improved the navigation bar experience for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where some SD card readers were not recognized.
- Updated Daylight Savings in countries with Daylight Savings changes.